04 May 2012

I need your help to win the Little Help Project 3


Late last year I entered a few designs in AS Colour’s A Little Help Project. This is the tee company where I source my blank tees from. I forgot all about it until I received an email saying I was in the top 10 as picked by a panel of tee design experts YEW!!!

The prize is a package worth $10,000 to the most popular t-shirt design as determined by Facebook-likes and sales in their retail shops in Auckland, Wellington and Sydney.

To win, my design must be the most popular with the peeps that matter, you and your friends.

If you want to help me win the thing, there’s a lot you can do with little to no effort:

HOW TO VOTE

1. Like the design on the Little Help Project’s home page

2. Like the design on AS Colour’s Facebook page   

PS. Liking on both the above links will get me 2 votes 

3. Buy the shirt in AS Colour’s retail stores in Auckland, Wellington or Sydney
    (Oxford
Street) or online (soon). Preorders can be placed
    here:
dan@ascolour.co.nz

Thanks friends!!
-Mulga

No comments:

Post a Comment